Chiltern Shuttle

An 0-6-0 American ‘Switcher’ style locomotive.  Built in 1946 by R.H. Morse as 9½” gauge, she arrived at Watford in the early 1980s when she was rebuilt to our 10¼” gauge.  Her small size belies the fact she packs quite a punch and can pull a full set of 10 coaches!  Last used in 2007, she is currently undergoing a thorough restoration to put her back into working order.